All organisations face challenges around transformation. Organisations are only as effective and successful as the people that make up its workforce. Our HR consultants reimagine how people and culture enables the organisation and empowers its people. Specifically, your dedicated HR consultant will help you leverage human resource management to attract, motivate and retain skilled employees at all levels; and build a capable, flexible and resilient workforce. Our HR consultants utilise the principles within organisational psychology to gain an in-depth understanding of both human behaviour and organisational systems to improve individual, team and organisational performance, productivity, effectiveness and wellbeing. Our HR consultants can offer you expert, specialised help with;
· Change management; Design, implementation and evaluation of people, processes or systems to help you achieve your desired outcomes. Your dedicated HR consultant will partner with you to drive change programs emphasising leadership, ownership and accountability which will help improve performance and reduce risk that is associated with resistance to change.
· Workforce optimisation; Identification and planning of your current and future workforce requirements. We also systematically review the knowledge, skills and abilities required for each role so that you achieve alignment with your strategy and can identify critical gaps.
· Talent management; We partner with you to provide your employees with a brilliant employment experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Your dedicated HR consultant will provide specialised support to help you recruit, develop and retain the best people which will help you achieve your desired outcomes.
· Workplace advice and advocacy; Provision of information on issues such as industrial relations and occupational health and safety.
· Organisational development; Design, implementation and evaluation of programs to improve organisational performance and employee experiences, and design of organisational structures, processes and incentives to fuel organisational prosperity.
· Wellbeing, stress and work-life balance; Development of programs to improve employee wellbeing, commitment and engagement, and the development of policies and practices to enable better management of the work-home ecosystem
Get in touch to learn more
Copyright © 2020 Leading Organisational Learning - All Rights Reserved.